Saturday 18 January 2014

You show me yours challenge #8...

 
So, this months "You show me yours" challenge is late.
I know, I know.
Just have no idea where time has gone.
Also, I thought this time I would do something a little extra.
 
 
For this challenge, I have chosen Audrey as my mojo shaker.
If you'd like to join in, let me know asap and I will send you the pack of a specially made
stencil (the arrows above) and the word and cut out below the stencil.

You would need to use one or both of these as well as the pic of Audrey on the LO.
 
Because I posted so late this month, you  have extra time to complete it.
It will need to be complete by the end of February!
 
So, let me know that you would like to join in, send me your address and I will scoot
the pack out to you.
Easy peasy...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...